bb_meditation Meditation is the art of living in the present. We normally choose to recollect our past or predict the future, rather than think about the present. This sometimes prevents us from doing our day-to-day activities and leads to a vicious circle of hopes, failures, regrets and tensions. Meditation allows us to stay with the present, keeping us away from the past and future. The chatter of the mind, the continuous flow of thoughts that goes on in the ordinary person’s mind all day long doesn’t stop from the moment we wake up till we fall asleep. Sensations coming in change it from time to time, but it flows on, dominating our mind, emotions, attitudes and behavior for the whole of our waking life. Meditation is the art of slowing down our thoughts and emotions and leading the mind into a state of tranquility and peace. It helps us get on with our day-to-day activities without any stress or anxiety. It also helps us tap into realms of our mind we have never accessed before; science tells us that we hardly use more than 10% of our brains capacity. The objectivity of meditation is to activate the other 90%. This helps bring out our latent hidden powers and achieve a super conscious state!

The meditative practices we conduct originate from Yoga and Tantric tradition of Sri Vidya. Some include:
Death meditation, Chakra meditation, Mantra meditation, Yoga Nidra, Swara chakra meditation, Preksha Dhyana, Kundalini Meditation, etc